Monday, May 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Bottled Happiness Meets Flowing Flowers Get Well Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. My makeover is a CASE of my upline, Amy Koenders. You can see Amy's card here. Here's mine...


I used the new 2022-2024 In Color, Sweet Sorbet, cardstock for my base and adhered a panel of the new Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper

I had to use my Jar of Flowers Punch rather than the Vintage Bottle Punch that Amy used because I forgot to order the Vintage Bottle Shaker Domes. I did have the Mason Jar Domes (retired). I also didn't order the Effervescent Elements that she used. I went through my stash and found retired Sprinkles Embellishments that matched the color of the DSP pretty much. I followed Amy's instructions on how to punch the shaker and stamp the flowers (her blog has a PDF plus a video). The wood DSP that I used was from a scrap I had in my stash.  I know it's retired but not sure of the name. I used Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party (new) inks for my flowers, leaves and sentiment from the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set in the January/June 2022 Mini Catalog. I tied a bow with the Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Ribbon and adhered it with liquid glue. 

The inside is stamped using the retired Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set, one that I'll never sell or I'd suffer from Seller's Remorse...lol.

I colored my leaves, stems and flowers with Stamp N Write Markers and used my Stamparatus to be sure I got even coverage. I also laid out my sentiments on the Stamparatus as I'll be making this card with my group and the stamps are set up perfectly. When I do make it, I'll be adding stems on the inside of the jar.

How am I going to mail this is the million dollar question as the dome is really thick. I'm not sure if the Vintage Dome is as thick and maybe Amy can answer that. I know she said in her video that it will need to go in a padded envelope.

I'm entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2219 and Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #194.

Thank you for stopping by today and help yourself to some M & M's. Please come back tomorrow for our monthly Inkin' Krew Blog Hop.




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love your colors. Great CASE! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like your bouquet - and then the repeat of the flowers on the inside of the card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...