Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Stampin' Up! Woven Heirlooms Sympathy Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! I needed a sympathy card this week so I got out my retired Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set. The Ever Eden Specialty DSP is retired also. Measurements are listed below.


I used the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder for my sentiment and cut it out with a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. I'm entering my card at Try it on Tuesday: Add Some Texture.


I used Brushed Brass Butterflies for my embellishments.

I'm also entering my card at Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge SOS465 - Full Metal Jacket and Creative Creases #26 Anything Goes with a Fun Fold. Double Trouble Challenge #104 is partnering with Creative Creases so I'm also playing there.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Card Cuts:

Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 1 7/8" and 4 1/4" to make a "Z"; 3" x 3" mat for DSP

Designer Series Paper (DSP) Different Patterns: 

2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″

1 3/4″ x 5 3/8″ for front of the Z

2 1/4″ x 5 3/8″ (2) one for the other part of the front Z and one for the inside part of the Z

Basic White: 4” x 5 3/8” for the inner liner; scrap for sentiment

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Spring Sympathy Fun Fold card in neutrals and lovely sentiment inside... Another beautiful Spring card you should share with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you encourage me, Suzanne. I will definitely share. Today is world compliment day and you have fulfilled that will your lovely words.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Karen! Love the colors and the gold touches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, such a lovely card! I'm sure the family will appreciate it. I like the Z-fold you chose with the subtle colors for your design. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity once again with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna, for commenting on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, Karen! I really love this sympathy card since it has such a serenity to it. Perfectly done! Thank you for playing in Double Trouble as well as my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with our "full metal jacket" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Those brass butterfly embellishments are perfect for our challenge!! I love the "fancy fold" element and the soft soothing colors that you picked. I hate the need for sympathy card but they do brighten ones heart during a tough time...and yours is sure to do just that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deb, for your lovely comment on behalf of SOS.

      Delete
  6. A beautiful card and love the folds

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joan, for commenting on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  7. This is so peaceful, Karen. You used the Ever Eden DSP beautifully. I am sure your recipients will treasure it. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #104.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...