Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Encircled in Friendship Daisy Fun Fold

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! Spring is getting closer and closer. But it will be summer here in SWFL next week...temps in the 90's! UGH!! No more open windows and doors. My card today is a refreshing spring one...


I want to thank Roseanne Mulhern for her inspiration. I used Soft Succulent cardstock for my card base, Evening Evergreen for my mats and the retired Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper for the panels.

I ran a piece of Basic White cardstock through my embossing machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and then punched the daisies out with the Medium Daisy Punch. I used a 1/2" circle punch to cut out the Crushed Curry centers.

The sentiment is from the Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set and is punched with the Banners Pick A Punch.

For the inside...


another sentiment from that same stamp set.

I'm entering my card in the Double Trouble #104 Challenge and the Creative Creases #26 Challenge who are partnering together. These challenge sites are so much fun, I hope you'll check out both of them.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like this fold as well as the texture on your daisies! We are still COLD here in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll, Karen! Here is another beautiful card with perfect details. Soft Succulent is definitely my favorite right now. I have to slap my hand once in a while to try something else! LOL Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I feel guilty flooding your challenge with my cards but I just can't help myself...lol!

      Delete
  3. Karen, a SECOND lovely card for our Double Trouble spring challenge! Anyone would feel loved to receive your card! Sort of a modified gate-fold technique. Thank you for sharing that wonderful talent of yours with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. I appreciate your comment on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  4. Another very pretty fold card with that beautiful paper and love the embossed flowers on your fun fold cards. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble's celebration of Hoodie-Hoo Spring theme and Creative Creases fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Karen! Beautifully and impeccably created. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #104.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...