Monday, February 28, 2022

Stampin' Up! All for Baby Boy Baby Card

Good morning peeps! Welcome to Masculine Monday Makeover Madness! I had a special request for M & M's today so I did my best.

I created this card back in November 2021...

and here it is made over...


It's a regular card fold this time using patterned paper from the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper. I layered a mat of Night of Navy on a Thick Basic White cardstock base. I used various DSP for my onesies, The hangers are die cut from Gold Foil. Everything is die cut with the Baby Clothes Dies. This is a wonderful Bundle for a good price of $38.50.
For the inside...

The banner is created with the Banners Pick A Punch. The bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and cut with a die.


Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to help yourself to some candy.




5 comments:

  1. That's way too cute Karen! Love the little outfits, perfect in shades of blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is REALLY cute. Almost makes me want to run and get that bundle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I love this bundle for baby cards and will never part with it.

      Delete
  3. AHHHHdorable! Love the easel and those sweet little one-sies!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...