Monday, February 7, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daffodil Daydream Sympathy Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness once again! I showed you a birthday card on Friday and I made it over into a sympathy card. Take a look-see...


I used the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set for my images and the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set for my sentiments. The measurements and instructions can be found here.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return for tomorrow's Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop.






4 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the fun fold design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this card! The paper! The fold! All of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Karen! This fun fold card is beautiful! I hadn't thought about how perfect this paper would be as a sympathy card. I need to make a few and you have just inspired me. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...