Sunday, February 6, 2022

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Sympathy Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! I appreciate you stopping by today. I used the Pampered Pets Stamp Set, Window Flower Box Dies, Dog Builder Punch, New Horizons DSP and In Good Taste DSP to create my card today. My friends lost their Doberman this past week and he was only 10. He was a gentle giant.


My card base is Early Espresso Cardstock, with a panel of  New Horizons DSP. I punched the dog out of Early Espresso and adhered it to the front with liquid glue. I cut the windows out of In Good Taste DSP.  The sentiment is from the retired Nine Lives Stamp Set. I added three dots for the embellishments.

For the inside...

I used the Pampered Pets Stamp Set for the sentiment and image.

14 comments:

  1. They will certainly love this card, so thoughtful! My parents had Dobermans for years as does my sister! They are great dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Karen! Love the little puppy punch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Your friends will appreciate your thoughtfulness. I love the sunset you created and the beautiful silhouettes.

    Thanks for sharing your Hard to Say project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Evelyn, for commenting on behalf of CIU.

      Delete
  4. A wonderful card for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - I am SO sorry that you needed this card - and very sorry for your friends' loss. :( But - this will give them a smile and a little peace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card!! Love the pretty background and the little dog silhouette! Your friends will love this card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gerda, for commenting on behalf of CIU.

      Delete
  7. Love it Karen. I know your friends will love it and that you are so thoughtful to make them a card for their loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley. That exactly what they said when they got it!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...