Saturday, January 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Love & Happiness Valentine Card

Good brrrr Saturday morning from southwest FL where it's 50 degrees! In the heat of the moment, I went to my craft room and whipped up a card inspired by:



My card base is Magenta Madness with a mat of Misty Moonlight.

I used a retired Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask to create my hearts in the three challenge colors as well. I lightly sponged the Basic White panel with matching ink.

In my stash I had the Misty Moonlight heart from the Bouquet of Love 3d Hybrid Embossing Folder and a piece of White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon. So, I adhered the ribbon to the card front with a bit of tape and then placed the heart over it with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added 5 Just Jade 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems to the card front. I also stamped the sentiment from the Love & Happiness Stamp Set in Magenta Madness ink. Card front done! I haven't decided what to do with the inside yet.

Thanks for stopping by this chilly Saturday morning.

8 comments:

  1. I saw that color challenge and just couldn't come up with a thing! But this is so pretty...love those stenciled hearts!!! Stay warm! It's SNOWING here...and BLOWING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love those little hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool way to use those colors! 50, huh? Hmmm - guessing you've got your down coat out!! :) Hope it warms up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card and the stencilling has been nicely combined, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty stencil and colours. Thank you for joining us over at Allsorts Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours and heart stencilling. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun card - the stenciling is great and is also a great way to add the colours to the card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Karen! I love the ombre effect of your stencilled hearts and the soft ribbon to highlight your beautiful focal heart. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...