Sunday, January 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Inspired Thoughts Sympathy Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Are you snowed in? It was 37 degrees here in southwest Florida this morning. Warm compared to some!

I watched a video by Connie Stewart to create my card for today. I admit it was not easy for me with the intricate die from the Artistic Dies and the Adhesive Sheets. My embossing machine was not making the greatest impression for all the nooks and crannies! But, here's the end result...


In addition to the Artistic Dies, I used the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set for the sentiment, the Catching Butterflies Stamp Set (Sale-A-Bration) for the White Craft Ink butterflies at the top. At the bottom I used three Black Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

The sentiment was cut out with the Lovely Labels Punch and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm entering my card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #174 - ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today. May you stay warm and have power during the blizzard if it has hit your area.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful symapthy card Karen. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...