Monday, January 10, 2022

Stampin' Up Bouquet of Love Birthday Card

Welcome to my Monday Makeover Madness. Today I am CASing a card by my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage. You can see her card here.

I used the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies for my card front, along with the retired Floral Essence Stamp Set for the flower as I don't have Calming Camillia...yet (that's what Mary used and I NEED it!). It's free with a $300 order! I used a stamp from the retired Southern Serenade Stamp Set to try to make it look like her stamp. Close but no cigar! Mary used Petal Pink and I am using Misty Moonlight.


Mary has a free pdf tutorial on her site so I am not going to reinvent the wheel! I followed her measurements exactly. I used a Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewel for the center of my flower. The ribbon is in the combo pack with the Petal Pink ribbon. The sentiment is from Floral Essence and is cut out with a die from the Bouquet of Love Dies.

I used the sentiment from Special Moments, free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. The little flower is from the Southern Serenade Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card at The Flower Challenge #64 Monochrome



 Inspire.Create #107 - Birthday


and Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2202 ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today and help yourself to some M & M's.



Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Karen! I love this card in Misty Moonlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card with the beautiful embossing folder. Love the color. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tracie, for commenting on behalf of PIP.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card design, Karen, and I absolutely adore the embossing folder you chose! I just want to say thanks for supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Connie, for commenting on behalf of PIP.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Karen. Love that embossed background and the heart window in the middle. Thank you for participating with us at the Flower Challenge- DT Jyoti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jyoti, for commenting on behalf of the Flower Challenge.

      Delete
  5. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATENESS OF THIS COMMENT.
    LOVE THE SWEET DESIGN ON THIS CARD, THE EMBOSSING FOLDER IS FABULOUS AND THE DIE CUT HEART WINDOW FRAMES YOUR FLOWER BEAUTIFULLY
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US AT THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE.
    XO
    MARIA/DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...