Sunday, January 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Paradise Palms Meets Awesome Otters Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Heading into week two and I've kept all my New Year's resolutions...that's because I didn't make any...lol! How are you doing with yours?

The other day I was working with the Paradise Palms Stamp Set and I misjudged my stamping. So rather than toss it in the circular file, I held it aside until I conjured up something in this pea pickin' brain. Here's what I came up with...


The palms and "happy birthday" are from the new Paradise Palms Stamp Set. The "It's birthday time!" and the  inside image and sentiment are from the new Awesome Otters Stamp Set found in the January-February Sale-A-Bration Brochure. The embossing is done with one I have used in the past. It's still available at Amazon if you look for it...MaGuo Sea Theme Plastic Embossing Folder Template Starfish Conch Shell, a/k/a Joyful Home.


I'm entering my card in these challenges:





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back and even hit that "follow" button on my side bar. I didn't make it to my 2021 goal of 100 even though I have over 700 subscribers! So, I'm making it my goal for 2022. There will be a prize at the end of the year where random.org will choose the winner if I have met my goal. Thus, another challenge to enter!

I have also heard that some people are not getting their notifications that I have posted. If that is the case for you, would you let me know in the comments. I appreciate your help in getting to the bottom of this problem. My iPhone is no long making text notification sounds either...technology...it's a love/hate relationship.

Have a blessed day.


13 comments:

  1. Well saved,a beautiful CAS layout and card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Meg, for commenting on behalf of the AC.

      Delete
  2. It looks great to me! Perfect ef to go with the palm trees and the otter inside is adorable (the inside design would make a great card itself!)
    I never make New Year resolutions then I can't disappoint myself by breaking them the next week!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the palm trees layered over the embossed shelss - great theme. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. S is for seashells!! I love that seashell embossing folder that you used for this card!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that beings with S" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and simply. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dawn, for commenting on behalf of TAC.

      Delete
  6. Those sea shells are so fun ... so glad you shared your *S* creation with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stef, for your comment on behalf of SOS.

      Delete
  7. Love that embossed background Karen, it's gorgeous! Great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...