Friday, December 10, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Little Stockings Evergreen Elegance Gift Card Holder

 TGIF, peeps! 15 more days til...well...

Yeppers, Santa is on his way!! This is my first card for the firefighters who serve our community. This is my friends' puppy and she would look fantastic riding on a firetruck. Maggie belongs to a fire company family so that's just as good!

My card base is Sahara Sand with a mat of Basic Black. I cut a panel of Very Vanilla and ran it through my embossing machine using the retired Sparkle EF. I printed Maggie's photo and cut it to fit on the Very Vanilla mat. 

Next I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Little Stockings Stamp Set in Real Red ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla and cut it out with a die from the Ornate Frames Die Set. I sponged it with Sahara Sand ink to give it a muddy look from the paw print. Puppies do love mud, don't they? The paw print is from the retired Happy Tails Stamp Set.

The bow is from the upcoming January - June 2022 catalog. I LOVE it! It's called Real Red 3/8" Faux Linen. Be sure to order it when the time comes.

For the inside, I kept it simple with a sentiment from the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set and a piece of patterned paper (fire hose) from the Reminisce Firefighter Scrapbook Collection Kit.

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper 2021 and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #571and  Make My Monday Challenge #163 Gift Card Holder. Because I have all the ingredients for the recipe at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #621, I'm entering my card there too.

Last but not least, a challenge where I haven't played in awhile so it's time for Time Out Challenge #202 with their beautiful inspiration photo. I chose to be inspired by the cream and red colors.

Thanks for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute Card. Thanks for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Samantha, for commenting on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete
  2. Sweet card! Love the cute puppy image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one. This is cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claudia, for your comment on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete
  4. what a cute sentiment for Christmas, love your simplicty gift card, thank you for joining us at the challenge at MMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pamela, for commenting on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  5. This is so adorable. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used a photo of your friend's pup for this card - she would be a perfect firetruck dog! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, simple and lovable! This card will always leave a smile on all the firefighters, like it did on mine :) Thank you for joining us at Time Out challenges. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2022 <3

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...