Saturday, December 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Arctic Bears Gift Card Holder

Good Saturday morning, peeps! You will not see any bears on my card today, just sentiments from the Arctic Bears Stamp Set.


This is the second of three gift card holders for the firefighters. My card base is Early Espresso cardstock with a mat of Crushed Curry and a panel of patterned paper from the Reminisce Firefighter's Scrapbook Kit. I stamped the top sentiment with Early Espresso ink and the "Thank You" on a piece of Smoky Slate. I cut it out with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Die Set. I adhered it to the "collar" with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside sentiment is from the retired Season Like Christmas Stamp Set. I used more of the Reminisce patterned paper for the gift card holder portion.



Because this is a Christmas-fun-fold-patterned-paper gift card holder, I'm entering these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper 2021

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #572

Creative Creases #21 - anything with a fun fold



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow to see the last of my gift card holders.

6 comments:

  1. What a great gift card holder, Karen! I am sure that your emergency service men and women will enjoy the gift AND the gift card! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is wonderful paper!! I love this card design too - it's a great way to showcase the paper. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your card--it is so colorful and beautifully executed.

    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!
    Anna, Design Team
    https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...