Monday, December 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Place Words of Cheer Christmas Card

Welcome to my Masculine Merriment Monochromatic Monday! There are those M & M's again! I needed a masculine Christmas card and I saw an image on The Paper Players: PP570 - A Theme Challenge from Jaydee so I put together this quick and easy card.


I'm sure you can see what image inspired me...

Yeppers, the one in the upper right corner!

My card base is Basic Gray Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"). I ran a panel of Smoky Slate cardstock (4 1/8" x 5 3/8") through my embossing machine with the retired Winter Snow EF. I adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.

Then I ran a 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper through the embossing machine with the same EF but debossed and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue..

The sentiment is from the Words of Cheer Stamp Set and is stamped in Basic Gray, on a scrap of Basic Gray Cardstock and cut with a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered that to the card front with Dimensionals.

Three Classic Matte Dots (available in the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog) finished the front.

I'm also entering my card at Make the Cards Challenge #43 and The 12 Months of Christmas #84: Optional Twist Anything Goes Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy some M & M's on Monday!


Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the embossed background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Karen! I love the embossed snowflakes in the background, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the neutral color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how different the colors are for a holiday card! Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and elegant! Love the monochromatic color palette - perfect for winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful way to use these pretty papers, and I love the dots! Thanks for playing with the Players this week with this lovely creation! And THANK YOU for my beautiful Christmas card! My brother the engineer was quite impressed with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I had fun making your card.

      Delete
  7. There is nothing more beautiful then snow covered pine trees. You created the perfect winter wonderland. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...