Sunday, December 12, 2021

Stampin' Up Season Like Christmas Christmas Fun Fold Gift Card Holder

Here it is folks, front and center... the last of my firefighters' Christmas gift card holders...


My card base is Basic Gray Cardstock. The patterned paper is from the Reminisce Firefighters Scrapbook Kit. The die cut firetruck is a die from the B538 Fire Department Cheery Lynn Designs. 

I stamped the sentiment from the retired Season Like Stamp Set with Real Red ink on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock. I cut it out with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The ribbon is the retired Striped Metallic Ribbon.

Before I show you the inside, I want to thank Lynn Dunn for the instructions on how to create the design of the gift card holder.


The sentiment is from the Joy Clair Heroes Stamp Set.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my array of gift card holders for the EMS in my community. My customer doesn't know it, but if he visits my blog and comments on any of the cards I have made, he will get them for free. I provided the link for him yesterday.

No matter what he does or doesn't do, the cards will be a donation in appreciation for what the men and women do for our community. They participate in our Memorial Day parade and our golf cart parade as well as running calls. I am a lifetime Auxiliary member in Castleton-on-Hudson, NY. My husband was a lifetime member and was Chief for 10 years. (That's why I have gray hair...lol!) Our son was a member of the company as well. My husband was also on the volunteer ambulance squad. I tried to be the first woman to get into the ambulance squad but the men wouldn't allow it. Wow, have times changed! I also have great friends who are EMT's and paramedics. Can you see I am gung ho EMS?

I'm entering my card at Make My Monday #163 - Gift Card Holder

Pixies' Crafty Workshop - Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #418 - Christmas Draw - Prize A and yes, I really do want the EF Prize!

 Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #572 

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2021

Cut it Up: Challenge 240 - Holiday Cards 

Creative Creases #21 - Anything goes with a Fun Fold


and Just Add Ink #584 - Just Add Christmas - Gift Card Holder / Tag


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have had a pleasant weekend.

 



20 comments:

  1. Aw, I just love this gift card holder, Karen! You are making so many people feel appreciated during the holiday season. I love the fire truck - that's one die I don't have! LOL Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Love that fire truck diecut as well as those papers! I am sure they'll be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest gift card and I love hpw you are giving back to those in yor community Karen. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific gift card holder. A very thoughtful one for your community responders.

    Waving hello from the Snippets Playground Treehouse where there is plenty of festive frivolity going on!
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card for fantastic workers! I love the metal feel of this card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grey backing paper with cute firetruck, a great gift card holder!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vinita, for commenting on behalf of CIUC.

      Delete
  7. Very cool gift card holder. Love the papers and fire truck dies. These will be very much appreciated. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Karen - a lovely idea, super design!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely and I love how you are giving back to the emergency workers. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn, for commenting on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  10. Superrrrrr, really Great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute project.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...