Monday, December 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Nothing's Better Than Fun Fold Thank You

Good Monday morning my marvelous followers and readers. I had to get some M & M's in there because I have no makeover madness today. My card could be a masculine one so that entitles us to a few M & M's at the end! Are you still in a food coma from Christmas? No?...good...because New Year's Eve and Day is sneaking up on us!

Without further ado here's my Z fold card I created with the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set. It was getting a little dusty on the shelf!


My card base is Early Espresso cardstock (4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4"). I cut two pieces of Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper (2 1/2" x 4" and 2 7/8" x 4"). Then I used a stamp from the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set and stamped the candies with Early Espresso right on the DSP.

I got out my Layering Circles Dies and Love You More Than Dies to finish off the front with a Crumb Cake scalloped circle and Basic White for the sentiment circle. I cut 4 "chocolates" and adhered them together to give them height rather than using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink, adhered the "chocolate", added three retired Neutral dots and adhered the circles together with liquid glue. I added glue to the left side of the scalloped circle and adhered it to the front of the card.

For the inside...


I cut a piece of Basic White (3" x 4") and stamped the "thank you" from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set in Early Espresso. I stamped the candies in Early Espresso with the solid candy stamp and stamped the outlined candies in Whisper White Craft ink but the camera didn't really pick that up. 


Because my card is a fun fold, I'm entering it in the Creative Creases #22 Challenge - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold.

The date I chose to celebrate is December 24 National Chocolate Day. Since I played along with Thing 1 Trouble Maker, I can also enter my card at The Paper Funday Challenge #36 with Thing 2 Double Dare. 

Thank you for stopping by today and in keeping with the National Chocolate Day on December 24, it's never too late for...
help yourself!!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

17 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, you are making me hungry! Yes, this Z fold is so tempting me - to make one! Love this bundle so thank you for dusting it off! Hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love chocolate, Karen! I love everything on this sweet card, especially the simple stamping directly onto pretty paper and the rich Espresso cardstock and all presented in a fun fold. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for your lovely comment on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  3. Super fun card! I need a special 70th birthday card soon, maybe I'll play along with that Fun Fold challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Debbie's fun fold challenge site is wonderful!

      Delete
  4. I'd like to have National Chocolate Day every day. Love your Fun Fold and great sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Paper FunDay

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the fun chocolates, perfect colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great chocolate stamp - looks just like the real thing! This is such a cute card - perfect for a special thank you. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute! Love this fold and...well. Chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fantastic card, great design for the Z-fold, and I never knew Dec. 24 was National Chocolate Day! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fold, the stamped images and sentiments! Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...