Sunday, December 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Holiday Leave

Good Sunday morning, peeps! I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. The celebration of His birth did not end yesterday, so feel free to carry on throughout the year! Every day is a gift!! My gift yesterday was sharing the afternoon with friends. Let me show you what Jim and Chris shared with me.


It was a wonderful steak au poivre dinner with mashed potatoes, haricot verts with fresh mushrooms, and a beautiful walnut, blue cheese, dried cherry salad. Prior to dinner we had a Tom & Jerry (my first ever and hopefully won't be the last!) and jumbo shrimp cocktail. They only make the T & J's for Christmas. Do any of you have that tradition? We sat outside in their lanai and just enjoyed conversation, the fireplace and sound of running water. It was the best day for this foodie!

Tomorrow it's back to making cards but today is a day of rest and taking a walk to burn off those calories I ingested yesterday! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Never heard of a Tom & Jerry (I'll have to look that up!) but it sounds fun! Glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...