Sunday, November 14, 2021

Stampin' Up! Birthday

Good morning, peeps! Hope you have something fun planned for your last day of the weekend. I will be going through my card inventory. I was able to sell 88 of my over 500 cards at the Craft Fair last Saturday. I don't think I mentioned prior to today that it was a success for my first time participating. I thank my friend, Debbie, for her help in getting my jittery nerves calmed down. I also thank my community friends for their support. Maybe next year the fair will be open to outsiders.

My cards today are a couple more that I received for my birthday. Tomorrow I will have a CASE of the card I showed you yesterday. Then I will be starting fresh and get back into challenges, hopefully!


I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
Psalm 116:1-2

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great event! Pretty birthday cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! Sounds like your fair was a great success! That is very good news, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...