Friday, November 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Nothing's Better Than...

TGIF, peeps! Whoa...the first weekend in November is rolling around. Here's how I feel about it...


I'm on my second cup, it's raining cats and dogs AND I am still getting ready for the Craft Fair tomorrow. I put too much on my plate for this week! So here is what tomorrow will bring...


I used the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set for the sentiments and coffee cups/steam. For the coffee stains, I used the Timeless Textures Stamp Set (retired) and it always reminds me of Perry and our overnight stays at Moffitt for chemo. I will never part with it!

The colors I chose are Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate. The strip of Designer Series Paper is from the Heart & Home, which will be in the January-June 2022 mini catalog (available to customers 1/4/22).

I am so uncomfortable with CAS cards, but I wanted to make it for these three  challenges:

CAS Challenge #217 - Coffee

Alphabet Challenge Blog: P is for Patterned Paper

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021

Thank you for stopping by today and we'll see what tomorrow brings!

14 comments:

  1. Cute card! Perfect colors for a coffee card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those days! Hope it settles dow and you get it all done. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new paper - and yes! It IS a coffee kind of day! You've reminded me that I NEED a second cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The panel of beautiful paper is the perfect finishing touch to a wonderful card thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I need to use this stamp set more often! I hope you have success at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea for using up a simple piece of paper. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...