Saturday, November 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards

Today's cards are brought to you by my friends and teammates! I wanted to let my followers know that I am taking a vacay from card blogging until 11/11...so do stop back for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop then. 

I'll be in Disney part of the time for my birthday so you may see pictures of me eating and drinking around the world at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival! I hope y'all have a great weekend! 















Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed seeing my beautiful birthday cards. I wonder if Mickey Mouse will send me one? I know for sure he'll send me a bill!!

“Whoever refreshes others will be refreshed” (Proverbs 11:25, NIV)



4 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Hope that you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day was amazing - and that you enjoy the extended celebration at Dinney! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...