Monday, October 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Whimsical Trees Fun Fold Christmas Card

Welcome to Monday Makeover Madness! Today's card is a makeover of one designed by Wendy Lee. She has an interesting video on how to make 10 in 30 minutes!


My card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock. The DSP is Sweet Stockings. I stamped the tree from the Whimsical Trees Stamp Set on Basic White cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink and Cherry Cobbler for the "ornaments". The sentiment is stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink. This is a very easy card to create. You will need:

  • 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored and folded at  4 1/4"; cut off front at 1 1/4"
  • 4″ x 5 1/2″ DSP; adhere to front 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" flap
  • 3" x 4 1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock for image mat; adhere to card front with Dimensionals
  • 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ Basic White cardstock for image; adhere to mat
  • 3 1/2″ x 1/2″ Basic White cardstock for sentiment; adhere to front with Dimensionals
  • 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White cardstock for inner liner
Don't you just love the inside showing off the DSP? I love this fun fold! Easy peazy! 

I'm entering my card at:

As promised, here are your M & M's. Have a blessed Monday.

Psalm 119:105 
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. (NIV)

22 comments:

  1. LOL...love your card AND the M&Ms....although they give me a headache! I still eat them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I used to eat a 1 lb. bag for 2 day's worth of lunch. No longer!!

      Delete
  2. Sweet card Karen! Love the fun designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the way the DSP shows inside. Fun card…I bet it would be quick to make! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vey pretty and cute card, love the cute papers! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT{Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, for commenting on behalf of POE.

      Delete
  5. Oh Karen this is awesome! I never thought about using dp on the inside like you have ... looks awesome! Thanks for fabulous inspiration and Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. Thanks also for your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene, for commenting on behalf of POE.

      Delete
  6. A cute tree and I absolutely love the paper! It's a nice finish inside, too. Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas paper. Whos doesn't want a stocking with a cute critter? Pretty tree and the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I just love this cute card, Karen! That DSP is one of my newest favorites! I think I figured out the trick to this fun fold and will have to give it a try. Thank you for playing with my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I hope to see what you make with the fold.

      Delete
  9. Lovely card Karen. Thank you for entering the Use A Stocking Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and super sweet papers, Karen.
    Thanks for joining in the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorte, for commenting on behalf of ABC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...