Sunday, October 17, 2021

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Fun Fold Encouragement Card

Good morning, peeps! How's your Sunday going so far? I will be having 7 people in for dinner and I've made a pan of lasagna. I can only have it when I have company because it makes so much.

Today is the first time I have made a card that is called an Arrow Fold. There are many videos out there on the "how to" but I followed Lynn Dunn's on You Tube.


My card base is Crushed Curry and the DSP is the retired Dandy Garden. I fussy cut the dragonfly. The sentiment is from the Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set and is stamped and sponged with Gorgeous Grape ink on a scrap of Basic White. I punched it out with the Dual Oval Punch. The scalloped mat is Mossy Meadow.

For the inside...


The sentiment is from the retired In Your Words Stamp Set. I stamped it on a piece of Basic White cardstock with Gorgeous Grape ink.

Yesterday friends took me to breakfast at the Village Fish Market on the Peace River. I'll share a few pics with you. It was a gorgeous morning with a beautiful view and delicious lobster benedict.








I'm entering my card at Creative Creases #17 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back for M & M's tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. Pretty card, great fun fold design. Breakfast looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobster benedict?!? Yes, please!! And I love this card and fold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun fold card, Karen! I haven't seen this one before and it looks great!! Thank you for playing with my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. My upline made one yesterday and I'll be CASEing hers.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...