Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Counting Sheep Congratulations Card

One of my uplines, Amy Koenders, just reached $1M in personal sales with Stampin' Up! a couple of days ago. What a monumental  achievement!! I am so proud to be part of her team. My other upline, Mary Deatherage, achieved the $300K mark in personal sales this month. We won't even talk about my sales because I am a hobby demonstrator and my own best customer...lol! So, my card today was one that was sent to Amy to congratulate her on her success. I CASE'd a card by Stampin with Jilli back in August, waiting for that magic moment to arrive! Here is a link to her "how to" video. I have listed the product I used after the last photo.




 

Product Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamp Set (inside bottom) (now retired)

Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set (inside top)

Sheep Dies (SAB) (now retired)

Counting Sheep Stamp Set (SAB) (now retired)

In Good Taste DSP (fence)

Hand Penned DSP (SAB) - strip (now retired)

Pattern Party DSP - scalloped circle mat

Layering Circle Dies

Stitched So Sweetly Dies Rectangle

Border Dies front edge

Basic White cardstock

Basic Black cardstock

Basic Gray cardstock

Daffodil Delight cardstock

Tasteful Textile 3D EF

10 In Color balloons

Stampin' Blends

Watercolor Pencils

Blending Pen

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Window Sheets

I'm entering my card at:

A Place to Start #10 - Purely Handmade

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2021

The Cutie Pie Challenge #164 - Down on the Farm

Pixie's Snippets Playground #414 (I've used lots of "snippets" on the card and want to be eligible for the prize!)

Di at Pixie's Snippets has a really funny pic of her pup, Dudley, which Mary would get a real kick out of his sweet little face covered with burrs. Di's challenge is in memory of Ruby, another precious pup.

If you don't know who Amy is or who Mary is, here are links to their blogs. Amy Koenders and Mary Deatherage. They both do FB videos and You Tube. If you haven't met Mary's pup, Finn, he has his own story and pics at the end of her post. It brings so much happy into my life reading about his antics and hers! 

I hope you have a chance to visit all the links I've provided in my post today. Thank you for stopping by. 







19 comments:

  1. WOW - congrats to your uplines on those kind of achievements, which I know must involve a lot of hard work.
    Lovely card you made and well done on using up lots of your snippets in the process.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the popup inside...so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!! I know she LOVED it, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the pop-up element! Great way to celebrate Amy’s big milestone. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our "Purely Hand Made" challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cass, for commenting on behalf of A Place to Start.

      Delete
  6. You did great work!! I love your color combos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work!!!! I love how this turned out and your colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowser, those sales figures are incredible! Love your card - so cleverly made - what fun!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute pop up card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat, for commenting on behalf of TCPC.

      Delete
  10. This is too adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start! I stopped selling anything because I, like you, was always my best customer!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...