Sunday, October 31, 2021

Stampin' Up! Wedding Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps. I'm behind the eight ball once again. I would have finished my card on time if I hadn't been careless along the way! I wanted one more wedding card for the Craft Fair coming up Saturday so I created this. My inspiration was from the Let's Squash It Double Embossing Challenge #13.

I dug out the retired Last a Lifetime Stamp Set for the sentiments. For my double embossing, I used the Brick & Mortar 3D EF and the Dandelions 3D EF. This is the first time I've used the Dandelions folder so I'm playing at NBUS #31. I'm also playing Tic Tac Toe at The Paper Players PP565, going across the bottom row.
Now, I'm ready to show you my card!

I sponged the edges of my 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Basic White that I had embossed with the above-mentioned folders. I had stamped the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. Triple embossing!!

For the inside...

The Gold Foil frame is from the Scalloped Contours Dies. The flowery doo dads strip is from the Ornate Layers Dies. I used the two hearts from that piece as embellishments, along with a gold Metallic Pearl. The Basic White panel measures 3 1/4" x 4 5/8". I used retired Gold ink to stamp the sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed one! See you tomorrow for M & M's!



14 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the white on white for a wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. It's so CAS for me and I don't usually do that!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the dandelion embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dandelion embossing folder and it’s doubly pretty on the brick embossing.Great take on all the challenges! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! So pretty, Karen! Double embossing is such a neat technique, and you had the perfect folders for it. The inside is lovely. Thank you for playing in my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann, for commenting on behalf of TPP.

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! I love your double embossing, but the way you combined the two dies on the inside is ingenious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these embossed Dandelions! Such a beautiful wedding card! I know the couple will cherish it. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire, for commenting on behalf of TPP.

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous folder combo and fab for your wedding theme. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried double embossing but your combination of folders is just perfect for this technique! Love the fancy gold layered inside too. Thanks for playing TicTacToe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...