Monday, November 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! All For Baby Boy Card

Welcome to Monday Makeover Madness and the last batch of my M & M's!

My card today is a makeover of this one. Since one was for a girl baby, I had to make one for a boy.

My  patterned paper is from the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper. I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021. I used various DSP for my onesies, Basic White Cardstock, Balmy Blue Cardstock and ink. The hangers are die cut from Gold Foil. The teddy is stamped with Early Espresso ink. 

Because my card is a fun fold, I'm playing at Creative Creases #18.

Thank you for stopping by today and as promised...


14 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, if I didn't already have this bundle, I sure would be ordering one now! Your fun fold shows how cute and creative it is! I always appreciate your beautiful cards at the Creative Creases Challenge. Thank you for joining in the fun and look forward to seeing your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. This bundle is a keeper! I'm working on my next fun fold!

      Delete
  2. Cute card Karen! Love the fun baby images, perfect design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great baby card. Big bonus that it’s an easel card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win, Karen! I always enjoy seeing your cards when you participate at Double Trouble. Great card. -- Melanie (Double Trouble DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie. I'm glad to see you entered Debbie's challenge!

      Delete
  5. SO Sweet! I think I need to CASE this and make it for a girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Karen, I might have to CAS(E)💓😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...