Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! In Your Words All Occasion Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today might look a little familiar to those who follow me. It's a CASE of two that I showed you hereIf you click on the blue link, or the card itself, you will be transported to the measurements and product used. The main difference is that I used Magenta Madness cardstock, placed the Matte Black Dots differently, along with the placement of the 3D EF.


This post is short and sweet as I have to fix things on my laptop. Chester ran across my keyboard and he pushed some buttons that really messed things up for me! 

However, I must start the month off right by entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September 2021.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty rendition of this design. I like the magenta and black combo.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...