Sunday, September 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Evergreen Elegance Christmas Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! My card today is one we made at our Thursday group. Meg provided the kit for us and I believe it is a CASE of Kim Quade's. We used the Evergreen Elegance Bundle.


We also used the Evergreen Forest 3D EF

Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (I'm entering The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #81 with optional twist of metallic), gold Simply Elegant Trim, Soft Succulent cardstock, Evening Evergreen cardstock, Evening Evergreen ink, Layering Circles Dies, retired Gold Glimmer paper, retired snowflake sequins,  liquid glue and Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside sentiment is from the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set.


I'm entering my card also at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #558 and Jingle Belles Challenge Cookies for Santa. I think my tree(s) look like the ones on the cookies, along with the snowflakes.

If you would like measurements or any other particulars, please email me or leave a comment where I can reply. Thank you for stopping by today. 

"He will be like a tree planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season, And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers."
Psalm 1:3 (NASB)




Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors that you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love those sparkly trees on that rich green paper. Pretty! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen :) I think Soft Succulent is my favorite Green and next to Evening Evergreen WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh this is so pretty and striking, i love that you've captured the shapes and scale of the cookies but gone with more sophisticated and elegant colors! this is really lovely! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun once more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those glittery holiday trees ... so very glad you shared your Christmas Cookie inspired design with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love those golden trees. Really lovely card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional, something beginning with S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cass, for commenting on behalf of CHNC Christmas challenge.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...