Saturday, September 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! Very Versailles Biggest Wish Birthday Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! How's your weekend going? Hectic? Well, if it is, I have a very easy card for you. Take a look-see...


I used a sentiment from the Very Versailles Stamp Set on the outside and a sentiment from Biggest Wish on the inside.


I embossed a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock with the Bark 3D EF, adhered a 1/2" x 4" strip of Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP on the side. I cut a Gold Foil frame with the Ornate Frames Dies. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White and cut it out with another die from the above set. I adhered the sentiment to the frame with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I added two Pearl Basic Jewels, et voila! DONE!

The inside is stamped with a sentiment from the Biggest Wish Stamp Set on a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of Basic White cardstock with Blackberry Bliss ink.  I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. I adhered it to a 5 1/4" x 4" mat of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.

Over at Cut It Up #233, Evelyn has a sketch challenge. You are to create a card using a sketch of your choice, include a picture of the sketch AND use a die cut. I've chosen this sketch...

Easy peasy, yes? Good...now go have a non-stressful Saturday! Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! :) Love the gold touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like all your textures! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards, pretty paper and great sketch,

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Favorite sketch challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Treva, for commenting on behalf of CIU.

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful card made from a simple sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Karen! Sometimes the simple cards make such a statement.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...