Monday, September 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Evergreen Elegance Christmas Card

Good Monday Morning with Meg's Merry Christmas kit! I couldn't let you down and not have M & M's today!!

My card today is another one I believe is a CASE of Kim Quade with video instructions beginning at 4:35.

My faux bow, stamped trees and sentiment are different from Kim's. I added three Gilded Gems so I could play at The 12 Months of Christmas #81 for the second day in a row. They have an optional twist of "Metallic". I'm also entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #558 and Jingle Belles Cookies for Santa...again, the trees are like on the cookies and I've got snowflakes!

For the inside, I did a little something different from Meg's kit.


I cut a strip of the Tidings & Trimmings DSP for the bottom and a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the mat. The sentiment is stamped with Evening Evergreen on a scrap of Crumb Cake and punched with the Label Me Lovely Punch. The sprigs were some I had cut out with the Merriest Frames Dies using Very Vanilla cardstock. In hindsight, I wish I had sponged them with Sahara Sand Ink. What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a good start to a new week. Here are some M & M's to get you going!



18 comments:

  1. SO pretty...I just love that DSP in the background, I wish they would make a whole big package of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the stamping on the designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love those trees on that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. I love stamping on DSP when I can.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! Love the serene color palette - Evening Evergreen and silver/gray is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Karen :) inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another pretty and elegant card! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun once more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren, for commenting on behalf of JB.

      Delete
  7. more lovely holiday trees ... thanks again for sharing with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also lovely. You have created great visual dimension here with those trees.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan, for commenting on behalf of 12 Months.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...