Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Stampin' Up! Counting Sheep

Happy Tewesday, peeps! Did you notice I misspelled Tuesday? ... and I bet you know why? Yeppers, here they are...


I made my card for the Color Hues challenge #TCH26:


Yesterday I made a card totally with washi tape and my goal is to use my washi tape. I don't have enough years left in me use it all so I'll just use what I can! 

My card base is thick Basic White and I added strips of washi tape on the top and bottom. I stamped two ewes, from the Counting Sheep Stamp Set, on Basic White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut them out with the Sheep Dies. I colored their hooves with a Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker. I used the Ivory Stampin' Blend to color their faces. They are adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I used the balloon die from the Sheep Dies to cut three balloons from the Penguin Playmates DSP and adhered them with liquid glue.

The sentiment is from the Counting Sheep Stamp Set and is stamped with Petal Pink ink.  

The inside is plain and simple...

I used Flirty Flamingo ink to stamp the sentiment from the In Your Words Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today.
     

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Great use of your washi tape! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristie, for commenting on behalf of Color Hues.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card! Love those little sheep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re on a roll using your washi tape! Great use here with the ewes. You can also add some washi tape to the inside and on your envelope. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan. I didn't even think about the inside or the envelope. Great suggestion!

      Delete
  4. Love those prancing sheep and well done using the Washi stash. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie, for your comment on behalf of CH.

      Delete
  5. I love the borders you created with your Washi tape---I need to do the same! Those sheep are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thank you for commenting on behalf of Color Hues.

      Delete
  6. I love your fun card... inside and out!
    Thanks for joining our pink and purple challenge at Color Hues ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannelie, for commenting on behalf of CH.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...