Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Stampin' Up! Banner Year Thanksgiving Card

Good Wednesday morning! Mid-week again and mid-month! Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here. Don't believe me? Well, then, take a look-see...


My card today is a quick and easy one. I had my Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series paper out and my Be Dazzling Specialty Paper next to it. I decided to tear the Queen Ann's Lace pattern in two and place a sparkling Be Dazzingly in between. For some reason, it reminded me of Thanksgiving so I stamped the sentiment from the Banner Year Stamp Set in Early Espresso directly onto the Gray Granite card base.

The inside is plain and simple...needing no explanation!


I wish there had been a speed challenge to enter my card but I did enter it in these challenges:

Beyond the Blue BB32 Let It Shimmer

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September 2021

Make My Monday #157 Autumn/Fall Card

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

14 comments:

  1. Pretty card - love the torn panel on the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Thanksgiving card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty shimmer and lovely Thanksgiving card! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lee, for your comment on behalf of BTB.

      Delete
  4. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wei, for your comment on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  6. Lovely creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...