Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Very Versailles and Nature's Harvest Thinking of You

Good mid-week, peeps! Can you believe we are almost done with August? Eek, where is time going??

My card today is a CASE of  Chris Smith.


I chose to use Blushing Bride for the left side of my card (cut with the Basic Borders Dies) and Magenta Madness for the right (covered with a Vellum embossed piece using the Checks & Dots EF). For my flowers, stamped with the Nature's Harvest Stamp Set, I used Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. For the stems and leaves, I used Light Soft Succulent and Dark Evening Evergreen. The coneflowers are cut with the Harvest Dies. The sentiment from the Very Versailles Stamp Set is stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on a scrap of Basic White and die cut from the Ornate Frames Die Set. The Gold Foil mat is cut from the same set. I embellished the front with three Gilded Gems.

For the inside, I took the negative part of the flower panel and stamped another sentiment from Very Versailles. I punched three baby dragonflies out of scrap Gold Foil using the Dragonflies Punch.


I'm entering my card in the Just Us Girls Challenge #598

and in the Let's Squash It Challenge #11.


Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

13 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the floral image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great impression that embossed vellum makes on your card. Interesting color combo too, very pretty.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Karen. I love the flower on that curve. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty lforal card Karen. Great use of the weeks colour at JUGS. thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ina, for commenting on behalf of JUGS.

      Delete
  5. I love how you've used the die cut negative to decorate the inside of the card, it pulls the whole beautiful creation together.
    Jane
    Guest Designer at Let's Squash It

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jane, for commenting on behalf of LSI and congrats on being Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design. Love how you have the curved panel over that lovely embossed vellum. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...