Friday, August 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Inspired Thoughts Christmas Card

TGIF, peeps! How'd your week go? Mine was great because Grace did not materialize. To my readers in the New England area, I hope Henri will not gain strength. These are crazy times, crazy weather!

The design of my card today was inspired by another card maker, Elle Jeanne. I made this a few weeks ago but forgot to post it. 


My card base is Evening Evergreen. I ran a panel of Basic White cardstock through my embossing machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. The embellishments are the Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes. (The post office will love those!) The Cherry Cobbler squares are from the retired Layering Squares Dies. The poinsettias are cut with the Poinsettia Dies and the centers were dotted with my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker. The holly leaves were left from the punch I used for the inside. Take a look-see...


I used the Holly Border Punch for the first time and I just love it! I punched it out of Garden Green cardstock. The sentiment is from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. I colored the berries with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker.

I love this card so much that I have to enter it in Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 555, NBUS #29, and Jingle Belles 12 Days of Cardstock (no DSP!).

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are looking forward to a grand weekend.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love those squares and flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also pretty Karen! The placed squares give almost quilt look to your card and I really like it. The die cut on the inside is also a great touch.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Love the clean design and the pretty little flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pretty little blooms ... so very glad you joined our Cardstock Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stef, for commenting on behalf of Jingle Belles.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 555 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful combination of cardstock, embossing and diecuts! who needs patterned paper?! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES cardstock christmas fun once more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren, for commenting on behalf of JB.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...