Good morning, stamping friends. My card today is for my step-grandson's first boy and Sami has a sister who is 2. My granddaughter had a boy last year. Thus I have become a great-grandmother 3 times but I doubt I'll make it to being a great-great grandmother. and I do love creating baby cards so keep them coming kids...lol! There is an ex-family member who is a great-great-grandmother. Most of the parents had their babies between 16 and 18 so it's possible. Rahab was David's great-great-grandmother in the Bible :-) Back to my card...
My card base is Hydrangea Hue and the DSP mat is from the Silly Old Bear package, as is the die cut Pooh bear. It's cut with a die from Sweet Old Friends.
For the letters, I used letters in my stash that were cut out with the Mini Alphabet Dies months ago so I have no idea what the DSP is. The frames were made with the Stylish Shapes Dies. The card stock I used is Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz (retired), Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Cloud Cover and Bashful Blue (retired).
For the inside, I used the Cutest Onesie Stamp Set and Dies (retired) and All for Baby Stamp Set (retired). For the onesie, I used the Silly Old Bear DSP. The sentiments are stamped in Hydrangea Hue ink.
Thank you for stopping by today.


No comments:
Post a Comment