Friday, July 30, 2021

Stampin' Up! Corner Bouquet Sympathy Card

TGIF, peeps! Today's card is one we made at our Thursday card group. Barb prepared the kit for each us and I think it's quite pretty even though it's for a sad occasion.


The Corner Bouquet Stamp Set was a Sale-A-Bration set from January 2021, as was the Heal Your Heart Stamp Set used on the inside. Our next Sale-A-Bration begins August 3.  On that day, I'll be able to post the digital catalog on my Catalogs tab. Be sure to check it out!

The "flight" pattern is from the Garden Wishes Stamp Set, which is current. I had all the butterflies in my stash. The middle one is an enamel brad (no packaging!) and the other two are from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch, both of which are retired.

The die cut sentiment is one Barb had pre-cut for us. The bouquet was colored with Stampin' Write Markers using Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight inks.

I used the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set, 2nd generation to give it a barely-there image. 

I'm entering my card at ModSquad "With Sympathy" Challenge,  Double D Colors of Summer Challenge, and Addicted to Stamps & More - #410 Die Cuts and/or Stencils.

I've added a new "subscribe" button to my side bar. So, if you haven't already signed up to receive a notification of when I post, I'd be honored if you would AND I'd be very honored if you click on the "Follow" button as well! 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a good weekend. 




12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Karen! Perfect colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. That Heal Your Heart set is one that I hung on to, too. That sentiment is just so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I need to clean out my stamp sets but I know I'll be keeping this one too!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and soothing! Great card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Colors of Summer’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene, for commenting on behalf of DD.

      Delete
  4. This is pretty! I don't think I ever used this stamp set, but it's perfect for a sympathy card, as is the inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and summery! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Birgit, for leaving a comment on behalf of Double D.

      Delete
  6. Sadly, we all need sympathy cards in our stash from time to time, but this one is so lovely and hits just the right note. Very soothing but very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol, for commenting on behalf of ATSM.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...