Monday, June 28, 2021

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tropical Birthday Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. Today's card is one I CASE'd from my upline, Amy Koenders. If you clicked on the link, you will see she used Polished Pink for her color.


My card base is Pale Papaya with a Basic Black mat and panel of Pattern Party DSP. I cut a Pale Papaya scalloped mat with the Layering Circles Dies and a Basic White circle with a non-scalloped die from the same set.

I stamped the flower and leaves from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set on a scrap of Basic White, and cut them out with the In the Tropics Dies. Then I colored them with my Light and Dark Pale Papaya, Just Jade and Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends.

The flower is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals and the leaves are adhered with glue dots.

Next I cut a piece of Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon and adhered it with Stampin' Seal that I had placed on the patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical set in Soft Succulent and adhered it with Dimensionals. I cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The final touch is three Matte Black Dots.

For the inside, I adhered a strip of DSP at the bottom of a Basic White panel and stamped the sentiment in Pale Papaya.

I'm entering my card in Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June 2021 Challenge and Stamping Sensations June 'I love...' because "I love hibiscus"!.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the makeover.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Your Hibiscus looks lovely in the soft neutral colours, many thanks for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower looks great against that contemporary background. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn, for your comment on behalf of SSC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...