Saturday, May 29, 2021

Stampin' Up! Hydrangea Haven Feminine Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! Today I CASEd my own card from last Saturday!

I was inspired by the Inspired By Challenge: IB176...Love the Way You Lilac.


I chose to use the color of the lilacs but using hydrangeas instead!

The measurements for my card are the same but I changed the ink for the hydrangea to Gorgeous Grape full strength (little one) and stamped off once (big one). 

I also changed the embellishments. The ribbon is the Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon. The dots are the Playing with Patterns Resin Dots. 

The sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set is stamped in Evening Evergreen ink.

Like my card from last week, I haven't decided how I am going to finish the inside. I'm also playing at Aud Sentiments Challenge #275 For the Girls.

Yesterday we ended our Disney trip at Disney Springs. The Lego store is always a joy with the things the staff build. This one in particular struck my fancy and I am not even a Star Wars fan.


My grandchildren enjoyed their donuts while my daughter and I watched in amazement!




Can you believe they ate lunch an hour later? Octopus salad and macaroni and cheese bites were two of the dishes chosen.


Thank you for stopping by today.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! The food definitely looks yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    I look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and that food looks amazing too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blooms look lovely wrapped up with the sheer ribbon. Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...