Friday, April 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tulips Birthday Card

 TGIF! Hope you are heading for a fabulous weekend! It's spring, right? and spring brings tulips so that is what I'm bringing you today. This is a card we made yesterday at our stamp club. I haven't used the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set in awhile and I am happy that is carrying over.





The card base is Rose Red (retired) but you could use Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo or any color you want!  The tulips are stamped in Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and the stems are Old Olive. Sue M., our hostess, had an Old Olive stamp pad that I had never seen before, have you?

The largest tulip is Rose Red, stamped off once and then the bottom is sponged with Daffodil Delight, stamped again on scrap Basic White and punched with the Tulip Builder Punch. Two of the leaves were punched also. 

The bee is from ek success. You can find these on Amazon.
The inside stamp is from Birthday Blooms (retired).


It's Aud Sentiments 11th birthday so this is for them! Happy Birthday, Design Team.

Thank you for stopping by today.


14 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the colors...and yep, I've seen those ink pads. They are some of the very first ones that Stampin' Up! had!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Karen! I just can't get used to the idea of getting rid of older stamps, papers, etc.! Glad to see you still use them too. Beautiful coloring on the tulips. Mine are blooming now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. I bought cut purple tulips at Publix a couple of weeks ago. They lasted a week.

      Delete
  3. What a pretty tulip bouquet! And I love the little bee hitching a ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. That bee was handy for covering a boo boo!

      Delete
  4. Nice card - yep I started with the same kind of ink pad...has to store upside down for best result

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Karen, especially the bee. I still have Rose Red cardstock.😊💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I may have some too...I need to check my old stash!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty card. Awesome punch and design. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Billie, for commenting on behalf of Aud.

      Delete
  7. Love the little bee on the tulip. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary, for commenting on behalf of Aud.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...