Thursday, March 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Beauty Abounds for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. This week we have a sketch challenge. If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back!!

I used the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set and Country Home Stamp Set to create my card today.

Here is our sketch...
My card base is Sahara Sand with a mat of Butterfly Bijou DSP. I cut the oval mat and another pattern of the Bijou with my Layering Oval Dies. I used the Butterfly Beauty Dies to cut the Sahara Sand Love You Always Foil Sheet sprigs. I stamped a butterfly on the DSP oval using Sahara Sand ink.

I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White cardstock and cut it out with a die from the Ornate Frames. It's adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment from Country Home in Sahara Sand ink on a piece of Butterfly Bijou DSP and matted it on a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock. The butterfly is from Beauty Abounds.


Because both stamp sets are over a year old, I am entering my card in the challenge at Retro Rubber


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will have time to check out the projects my team mates have created. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects.

16 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Karen inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet Karen!! Love these butterflies and how you used the DSP on the inside as well as the front!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty mix of designer papers! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. I love your use of the papers, esp inside. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty design and of course, I love the butterfly, so sweet! The diecut you used for your sentiment is perfect too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the papers and your design with the flourishes and butterfly is perfect, lovely die-cut where you stamped your sentiment too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I've loved working with the Butterfly Bijou paper and gutted it sold out so I couldn't buy more!
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine, for visiting and leaving a comment.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...