Monday, March 15, 2021

Stampin' Up! Many Messages Welcome Card

Welcome to Makeover Monday Madness once again. It won't be long before March Madness begins...I just love college basketball...and I love makeovers. Today's card uses the Many Messages Bundle (save 10% on bundles) and the lovely Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. The card I made over can be seen here. This is what it looks like today...

The instructions are the same as the post on March 9, following Linda Bauwin's video. 

This card is for friends who have adopted a 2 year-old girl. She arrives in the states sometime in April. I bet you can guess what her name is!

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 Challenge. Over at Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #400 is Die Cuts/Stencils. Not only did I use a die for the front, but my letters inside are from the Playful Alphabet Dies. I'm also playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2111 ATG and Cute Card Thursday 677 - Celebrate.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed week ahead of you. If you have any questions, just let me know in a comment or email me.

"Never doubt in the dark what God told you in the light." —Victor Raymond Edman

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the fun fold design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. I love a fun fold for congratulations cards...like a celebration with the congrats! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Karen! That paper is gorgeous and the fun fold really shows it to perfection. Congrats to your friends on the arrival of...Sand Dollar?? Rose?? LOL!! Welcome, MIA!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful paper, and I really like the design of your card! That you very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terri, for commenting on behalf of PIP.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous fold card with this beautiful pattern paper. Beautiful name too ! I'm sure your friends will love their congratulations card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Izzy, for leaving a comment on behalf of ATSM.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. Cool card design.

    Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...