Friday, January 8, 2021

Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane Heal Your Heart Thank You Card

TGIF, peeps! My card today is a CASE of my upline, Amy Koenders. You can see her card here, plus she has a video for it. I loved her card not only because it was beautiful but because it was easy and quick! So, I made mine tout suite! Et voila...


My card base is Granny Apple Green cardstock to which is adhered a Basic White mat. I adhered a panel of Flower & Field DSP (free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order before s/h). 

Using the Rectangle Stitched Dies, I cut two Basic White rectangles and adhered them (overlapping each other) to the card front with liquid glue.

I stamped six medium daisies from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set in Tuxedo Memento Black ink on scrap Basic White and colored them with my Light Pool Party and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. I punched them out with the Medium Daisy Punch. I curled the petals with my Bone Folder and stuck two together with a glue dot. I placed all three sets on the rectangle(s) with glue dots. 

I am trying to use up my retired ribbon so I added some Pool Party Glitter Ribbon behind the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Heal Your Heart Stamp Set (also available during Sale-A-Bration) and is stamped in Tuxedo and VersaMark inks on Granny Apple Green cardstock. I cut it out with a rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I heat embossed it with Clear Emboss Powder and adhered it over the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I'm entering my card in these challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card, along with Amy's. If you have any questions, please let me know in a comment.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

11 comments:

  1. Pretty sparkly ribbon! Love that background paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! LOVE this DSP and LOVE this stamp set. And...they're both FREE!! Winner winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon treatment on this. That pretty paper is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Karen, love all the bits that make it up. Daisy's are always such a wonderful flower to play with Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your pretty card Karen! the colour combo is great too and love the sweet daisies also! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...