Sunday, November 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Positive Thoughts Thanksgiving Season Friendship Card

Good Sunday morning, stamping friends. Have you finished your leaf peeping? We pretty much have. We didn't even go up Brasstown Bald Mt. in GA because the leaves were mostly rust and yellow...no vibrant reds where we are...maybe next year. From our porch, these are the colors we are seeing pretty much...


My card base is Bumblebee Card Stock with a mat of Mossy Meadow and a strip of DSP from the Dandy Garden 6 x 6 pack that will be available in the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog. I was able to get it early because I am a demonstrator and registered to attend Stampin' Up! On Stage, which is being held virtually this year because of C19. The Dragonfly Bundle is what we'll be stamping with during our stamping sessions.

I cut a piece of Bumblebee Card Stock and a piece of Whisper White Card Stock. On the Whisper White piece, I stamped the images and sentiment from the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set. I used Mossy Meadow and Memento Tuxedo Black inks. Then I ran it through my embossing machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF and adhered it with liquid glue.

For the "I Miss You" I used the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set, a scrap of Whisper White, Bumblebee ink, and one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I adhered that to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside...


I used stamps from Good Morning Magnolia and Gather Together. I threw in a little Pumpkin Pie ink too for the pumpkin images, stamped full strength and stamped off once. The wheat is stamped full strength in Bumblebee ink.

Thank you for stopping by today and I've included the measurements for the card cuts below.

Measurements in inches:

Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
Mossy Meadow mat:  4 x 5 1/4
DSP: 2 x 5 1/4
Bumblebee mat: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Whisper White: 3 x 4; 4 x 5 1/4; scrap




10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh - this is so pretty, Karen! Love that embossed panel - it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fern with the leaf paper. Pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! I love the fall colors and elements you've put together! And that sentiment on the inside is perfect! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...