Sunday, November 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Brightly Gleaming Christmas Thank You Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! I'm back in southwest Florida and we had a wonderfully safe trip with no construction or accident delays. Praise God! Lord Chesterfield was a good kitty all the way and I'm sure he can't wait to help me make cards again.

My card today uses the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set and Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set. I made this in NC after watching a video by Dawn Griffith. Mine is actually a prototype for one that I'll be CASEing of Dawn's with her measurements.


My card base is Night of Navy, 5 1/2" x 8", scored and folded at 4 1/4". I cut a piece of Copper Foil, 5 1/8" x 3 5/8" and die cut the frame for the sentiment out of the center using one of the Ornate Frames Dies.

Then I cut a piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper, 4 7/8" x 3 3/8". I cut that into four triangles, flipped two of them to the reverse side and adhered them to the Copper Foil mat with liquid glue. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set  in Night of Navy on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut it out with another die from the Ornate Frames Dies and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals on my Ornate Frames mat. Then I adhered the frame to the card front with liquid glue.

The inside is clean and simple and I used the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set.


I'm entering my card at:

Festive Friday #FF0071 (die cut, pattern paper, sentiment)

Thank you for taking a look at my card and I hope you'll join me again tomorrow.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
Psalm 3:5-6

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Love your combination of the stamp sets and the way you highlighted the DSP. Very pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for linking it to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Karen - love that beautiful label die cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the frame around the sentiment. THank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...