Sunday, November 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! A Little Lace Boho Indigo Birthday Card

I was inspired by Sharon Armstong's design in the making of my card today using the A Little Lace Stamp Set and Zany Zebras Stamp Set.


The above photo is of the finished card with Pearl Basic Jewels added to the center of one flower and on the darker DSP. The next photo shows the fun fold.


The next photo shows it flat without the embellishments, but with the decorated envelope.


My card base is Misty Moonlight cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 1 1/4" and 4 1/4". I used Designer Series paper from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to decorate my folded back flap, the card front base and the inside back of the front.

I cut a Misty Moonlight mat with a die from Stitched So Sweetly. It was either the 2nd or 3rd smallest rectangle. Whichever it was, it was just a little bigger than the Rectangle Postage Punch that I used to punch out the sentiment and image from A Little Lace. I used Misty Moonlight ink for that.

I adhered a 1" x 5 1/4" strip of DSP to the outside of the folded flap. For the rest of the card front, I adhered a 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" piece of DSP. Then I adhered the sentiment layer to the folded flap with Stampin' Dimensionals.

On the inside, I adhered another piece of DSP 2 3/4" x 5 1/4". On the 4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla mat, I stamped the flower image in 2nd generation Misty Moonlight ink. "You Know Too Much" from A Little Lace is stamped full strength. The "Happy Birthday" from Zany Zebras is stamped full strength.


I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I hope you like it. I'm entering my card in these challenges:

The Paper Players PP519 Tic Tac Toe. I went down the center.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for another mystery card reveal.


Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Pretty mix of designer papers! Love that pack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen :) Love that DSP. I didn't get that set and I'm wishing I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Creaine, for commenting on behalf of Lil Patch.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful sentiment and a great way to showcase that lovely designer paper. So glad you shared this card with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Karen! Love the mix of patterns and the fun fold is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy, for leaving a comment on behalf of Lil Patch.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...