Monday, November 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Many Mates Beautiful Autumn Birthday Card

Welcome back for another Mystery Monday card where I give some of our card group clues throughout the week with a list of card cuts and supplies on the first day. They get to pick the cardstock and designer series paper that they want, along with dies or punches of their choice; same for sentiments and images.  If you have been following, you have noticed there have been no two cards alike! We are all surprised to see how our cards turn out. Here's mine for today using the Many Mates Stamp Set and Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set.


My card base is Cinnamon Cider cardstock with a mat of the same color. I embossed the mat with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. To that, I adhered a piece of Just Jade DSP and Cinnamon Cider wood grain DSP from the 6 x 6 pack of 2020-2022 In Color DSP. I wrapped a piece of ribbon, from the Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack, around the mat and tied a bow. Then I adhered the panel to the card base with liquid glue.

I used the Tailored Tag Punch to punch out the "It's Your Day" from the Many Mates Stamp Set. Then I punched a Just Jade label and a Cinnamon Cider label, cut them in half and layered them behind the sentiment. I attached the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Three 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots finished the card front.

I'm entering my card in The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge by Ann Marie PP519. I went straight down the right side.
For the inside...

I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Autumn and the image from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set. The corners are punched with the retired Trio Punch.

Here is sleuth Edie's card...isn't it gorgeous?


Colors are Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake. Here are her ingredients: "DSP is 6X6 Classic Christmas, Sahara Sand, the ribbon is from the Christmas twin pack. It was Real Red, but I used my Cherry Cobbler dark Stampin Blend to color it. The sentiment I used is from the “For Unto Us” stamp set. Ornament embellishments are from the “Christmas Gleaming” stamp set and matching punches. Inside and envelope stamps are also from Christmas Gleaming.  Stitched Nested Labels dies.

Here's Meg's
Night of Navy card base and BrightlyGleaming Speciality DSP. Copper Trim Ribbon.  and I just spread out the mesh Ornate Frames Dies, Itty Bitty Greetings sentiment. 


Image from Tasteful Textures, sentiment from Part of My Story. 

Thanks again to Beth McCullough for her inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed looking at our cards.

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say thank you?” – William Arthur Ward

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. I love both of them...beautiful layouts and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Karen, though perhaps handsome would be a better word. I like the color combination of your card and the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the mix of designer papers. Great colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Karen :) Love your design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood grain! awesome card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Love the mix of patterns. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...