Saturday, November 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Circle Thinlet Christmas Card

Today I have the last of the card kits from our card group. Sue M. brought this kit for our group to make. I believe she had the circle thinlet die from Stampin' Up!, which is retired. The patterned paper is some she got at Michael's. The stamp on the circle back is from a 1998 Stampin' Up! Stamp Set. I can't tell you much more than that!




TGIFC292 has a theme challenge this week

Thus, I am entering my card in their challenge. I think the spinner is quite magical and I wish I had purchased it when it was available. If you click on this link you can see the dies used and how to use them. There is a set available at mercari.com too, unless it has sold since this post.

I am also entering these challenges:

Inkspirational #227 Photo (I want this kitten!)


Thank you for stopping by today. We are off to the Celtic Ray to enjoy our favorite Irish singer, Paul Duffy, and meeting friends there. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Hope you will enjoy your weekend as well.

22 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful swing card in the classic colors! Gorgeous papers, dies, stamps, and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katrina, for commenting on behalf of CIU.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card! Love the designer papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! Love the colors and that design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Karen :) Love the DSP and this fun fold. Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Karen, I always liked the swing cards. I still have that die set. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley. I had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did too.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the patterned paper, and it really frames the swing element perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! (I agree, the kitten is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsey, for leaving a comment on behalf of Inkspirational.

      Delete
  7. Cute card. I love interactive cards. I think I might still have a die from SU that does this—will have to look! Thanks for the reminder and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a fun fold! I love it!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tami, for leaving a comment on behalf of TGIF.

      Delete
  9. The swing element adds an extra wow factor to your lovely Christmas card Karen. I love how eye-catching the stripes are on the front panel! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim, for commenting on behalf of JAI. It's also good to know this is called a swing card and I didn't even realize stripes came into play :)

      Delete
  10. I love that nifty swing card fold Karen. Just perfect for our challenge and to give to someone special. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...