Saturday, November 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Hearts Come Home Bendi Christmas Card

Hello fellow stampers, I hope your weekend is going great so far. We are expecting friends today for a chicken BBQ and a few games of Cornhole. This will be a quick post today.

Thursday I met with the card group for the first time since March 7, 2020. We had a great time and each member brought a card kit. My card today is a fun fold I've never done before. Meg brought the kit and she designed the card herself. She said doing the mystery cards has helped stretch her creativity!


We used the Hearts Come Home Stamp Set, which is retired. The card lays flat for mailing.

On the back side, I stamped sentiments and images from the November 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit called Winter Wonderland. I adhered retired DSP to the envelope flap.


The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Crumb Cake.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #517. She has an optional twist of using something that begins with "R" and the reindeer on Santa's sleigh fits the bill.

Crafty Catz 528 has an anything goes challenge with an option of Christmas.

52 Christmas Card Throwdown has a theme of Winter Wonderland. 


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed day.

"Jesus Christ has paid the price for your sin. He has set you free. But you need to walk out of your prison cell." Greg Laurie



18 comments:

  1. So pretty1 And I love this fold, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet...I have seen these bendi cards but haven't really researched them...do they lie flat to fit into an envelope? I love the diecuts on this...reminds me I should get mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. They do lay flat but I keep trying to bend them closed...lol.

      Delete
  3. Such an AWESOME card Karen :) I've never tried the bendi cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, lovely die cuts and papers, love the 3D effect from the bendi design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris, for commenting on behalf of Crafty Catz.

      Delete
  5. This card is adorable! I have some nieces who would love this card.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t tried a bendi card either but yours is super cute! What a wonderful winter scene. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and very creative Christmas card! - Must try this!! Thank you very mucht for playing along with us at 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scene you made on your card :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...