Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Thankful Tuesday Card

 Good morning, peeps! Today's card is one that I made in under 10 minutes...wish I had found a speed challenge! But it was inspired by the challenge at Retro Rubber #RRCB145. Next to speed challenges, I love Tic Tac Toes.


I went straight down the middle with "one word" from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set which is over a year old (one of their requirements to enter), a die cut from Ornate Layers and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. I added a copper star from the Star Designer Elements. If I had done some embossing, I could have gone down the right side because it could be a masculine card...what do you think? Be honest!

I didn't poke out the little itty bitties from the Copper Foil frame because they had not cut all the way through, just the frame itself did. I guessed at the measurements of the Very Vanilla sentiment (1" x 2 1/2" approx.) and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used Pretty Peacock ink. Then I popped up the frame with Dimensionals, adhered it to the pattern paper panel and adhered that to a Very Vanilla card base.

In Florida I am usually up by 6 or 6:30 AM. In North Carolina, it's quite a different story...9 or 9:30 AM! So, I needed a quick and easy card to prevent my coffee from becoming ice cold!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed day.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love every thing about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that the little itty bitties didn’t pop out of die cut—gives it a different look and I like it! I don’t think I’ve ever made a card in 10 minutes! I’ll have to work on that! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan. Do give the 10 minutes or less a try!

      Delete
  3. Karen this is gorgeous :) Love the frame with the little pieces still in and it's perfect with the DSP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. For once I didn't get upset that they didn't come out!

      Delete
  4. SUPER pretty! Love that foil embossed paper - and it really shines on your card. And yes - I love TicTacToe challenges, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant and gorgeous card, the die is amazing and so is this pattern paper, framing your sentiment beautifully.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...