Monday, October 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Brightly Gleaming Mystery Christmas Card

Welcome to Monday morning Mystery card #5! For those of you who are just visiting for the first time, on Tuesday - Saturday I provide clues to a few ladies via email for creating a card based on a card I have made. On Sunday we have the reveal and no cards have been alike so far!

For mine, I chose to use Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy Card Stock (and ink), Mossy Meadow Card Stock, and Whisper White Card Stock. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set. The stars are Star Designer Elements and the embossing folder is the Winter Snow. I also used the Stitched Rectangles dies and my trimmer. Measurements are listed below.


For the inside, I used two stamp sets. The Merry Christmas (stamped in Night of Navy Ink) is from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set.


The pine cones and evergreen branch are from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set. I used Mossy Meadow Ink and Early Espresso Ink.



Now for the reveal of the other participants:

Edie's Card Base is Night of Navy with an embossed Very Vanilla layer. She used the retired Garden Impressions DSP and layered it on Sahara Sand Card Stock. She used the Lovely You Stamp Set. Isn't it beautiful? and the layout is just a tad different from mine.


Edie has just become a new SU demonstrator and is working on creating a blog. She joined under the leader of our local card group, Meg. Speaking of Meg, here's her lovely, getting-ready-for-Christmas card. Meg used the Cherish the Season Bundle and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.


See, I told you a mystery card comes out with varying interpretations of the clues! I love it...it's so much fun!!

Thank you, Edie and Meg for joining me!

Update 10/7/20  Here's Sue's!




Measurements for my creation:

Card Base - 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” – scored and folded at 4 1/4”
Embossed Mat - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP Rectangles - 3/4” x 3 3/4” (3)
Rectangle Mats - 1" x 4" (3)
Sentiment Mat - 1 1/4” x 3 1/4”
Sentiment - 1" x 3"
Inner Liner - 5 1/4" x 4"

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love all of these! I especially like the layout with the three panels...I love threes! Might have to CASE that one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love that designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Love being a part of your Mystery Card Challenge. Looking forward to this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Edie, and I love that you chose to be a part of it!

      Delete
  4. Oh - what a fun idea! And how cool to get to see the other "identical" cards! I know your ladies enjoy it. Love your pretty card - wonderful design and I love the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card Karen :) I absolutely love this design and I may be using it in the very near future. Love the DSP you used, I was struggling with that pattern, love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I did this design a long time ago and love it so much that it had to be done again.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...