Friday, October 16, 2020

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Bundle

 My card today is brought to you by the Poinsettia Bundle, Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper (on sale through 10.31.2020) and Stitched Triangles Dies. My inspiration came from Lorraine Tierney.

The lower right corner die in the set cuts out one of the poinsettias from the DSP.





I used the Winter Snow Embossing Folder on the Bumblebee Cardstock triangles. One triangle is cut out of Brushed Metallic Cardstock.

All the triangles are cut out with the 3rd largest equilateral triangle in the Stitched Triangles Dies and are adhered to a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. 


The ribbon I used is the Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon.

I used the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set on the inside.


I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2020 Challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #511

Festive Friday #FF0070. I used ribbon, die cut, cream/ivory and gold.



Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions, just let me know in a comment and I'll respond asap. Have a great weekend!








14 comments:

  1. What a pretty design!! Love the mix of papers and the die cut poinsettia is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - the design is so cool and really complements that gorgeous DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous mix of patterns and textures, Karen! LOVE it! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love your use of the triangled DSP. Great way to show it off and it makes a pretty background for the gorgeous poinsettia.TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on behalf of CHCC.

      Delete
  6. So very pretty Karen! You've just inspired me to make another triangle card. :) Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth, for leaving a comment on behalf of FF.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful Karen, between you and the other Karen, I am going to have to order this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...