Saturday, October 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Petals Holiday Card

I was trying to make a card similar to this one I created three years ago...

....but it didn't quite work out! I'm not sure where I went wrong so I'm just calling it a modified sunburst or starburst! (I'll also need to re-watch the how-to video!)

 

I had some Poinsettia Place DSP scraps and some  Brushed Metallic Card Stock on my table so I used them, along with the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set to create my card for you today.


I added ribbon from the All the Trimmings Combo Pack, a stamp from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set, and three Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

My colors are Whisper White, Garden Green,  and Old Olive for the front.

I added some Real Red and Light Daffodil to the inside.


I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #512 with optional theme of adding a flower or two or more.



Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the DSP/Metallics mix you've chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of pattern papers
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie, for leaving a comment on behalf of CHNPP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...